Your brand story can create enormous value if its effectively communicated. Strong and consistent brands acquire customers, inspire employees, assure investors, motivate volunteers and attract talent.
We carefully analyze where you are today and develop a results focused solution to get you where you want to be. The brand platform that is created will strategically communicate to each of your audiences moving everyone toward shared goals.
Who would leave behind profit, revenue, donations, marketshare or more productive employees if it was right in front of them? Nobody, but that is exactly what we see time after time. It is our job to find the value, build a platform around it and help you obtain it.
• We simplified the story of Keep Pennsylvania Beautiful, a nonprofit, and its membership went up 1,199% in a single year. Even more impressive was that their volunteer base went from 35,045 in the year before, to 191,727 the year after the rebrand. People embraced the story.
• We continue working with Zia Communications to help Walmart empower women across the globe. Even though the campaign just launched it has already received the Best Economic Empowerment Program Award given by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation. Companies and chambers of commerce from around the globe compete for this award, making it one of the most coveted opportunities in corporate citizenship.
• We developed a simple print campaign for a local architecture firm that generated over $72,000,000 of design build projects.
• We changed Old London's JJFlats Flatbread packaging and their sales went up over 1,000% in the first year, 900% in the second year and went on to be sold in all Sam's Clubs in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This company made millions through a simple packaging update.
• We created a fundraising campaign that shared the Tulsa Arts and Humanities Council's vision for a new facility in downtown Tulsa. Our work helped persuade a group of individuals to pledge more than $1,000,000 on Thanksgiving day. It went on to raise $18,000,000. Today, the AHHA facility is one of the most exciting beacons of culture and art in the Tulsa community.
• We collaborated with Delici Belgian Desserts, and Sunwest Sales to convince Costco to test run the product in a single market. The product has gone from a single test market to being sold in five of Costco's eight U.S. regions, Canada and Europe. By the end of 2015, it will be available in all eight U.S. Costco regions.